Polycom UC Board Bundle
The UC Board from Polycom is ideal for users meeting over distance. Usually, participants on the remote end of a video call can be at a disadvantage during brainstorming sessions, when content is shared spontaneously. The UC Board is an ideal solution for this situation, enabling the transformation of any whiteboard or LCD monitor into an interactive video whiteboard. It natively integrates with Polycom HDX video systems. Sharing ideas becomes as easy as picking up a pen to write, draw and interact with users across distance.
The Polycom UC Board transforms the collaborative experience and elevates a typical video conference into a fully interactive, immersive session that allows people to make decisions, solve problems and more! Whether it's a doctor illustrating a diagnosis to a patient, or an architect sketching the next concept for construction, or a student solving a problem with classmates from the other side of the world, the UC Board allows users to interact naturally and efficiently.
Polycom is able to offer this innovative native integration for video whiteboarding by creating a direct connection from the video codec to a standard whiteboard or LCD in the room. This allows users to simply walk up to the board, pick up the stylus and, as soon as the pen touches the whiteboard, participants will see the notations and are immediately engaged.
The UC Board solution is an intuitive addition to any conference room and can be used immediately, and will be used frequently. Little to no user training is necessary, and set-up is simple. Users are able to just pick up the pen and start writing. Standards-based content sharing allows users to share their work with other standards-based systems, without requiring a gateway or any conversion software. Those using Polycom Telepresence m100 and Polycom RealPresence Mobile solutions can also view information shared by participants using the UC Board solution.
Polycom UC Board Benefits:
- A simple, direct USB connection to the codec means there's no need to take up camera inputs
- Will automatically start when the pen touches the surface which enables immediate interaction
- Offers native integration to allow content viewing through H.239 across all UC devices, regardless of location of the whiteboard
- By leveraging existing Polycom infrastructure and whiteboards you already own, while also requiring no dedicated PC, installation is easy and cost-effective
- Slides can be imported and all annotations can be saved, allowing you to easily distribute them to attendees
Polycom UC Board Package Contents:
- 1 x UC Board Receiver
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 1 x Stylus
- 1 x AAA Battery
- 4 x Mounting Plates
- 1 x 15-foot USB Cable