Yealink MVC900 II Video Conferencing System for Microsoft Teams, MVC900 II-C2-002
- MVC900 II-C2-002
- Discontinued - See below for the suggested replacement.
The Yealink MVC900 II has been discontinued and is no longer available. The suggested replacement is the MVC940.
Yealink MVC900 II is a kit for professional Microsoft Teams video conferencing in large to extra large rooms. MVC900 II includes an MCore mini-PC, MTouch II touch panel, two UVC80 cameras, two WPP20 wireless presentation pods, and camera hub.
UVC80 is a 1080p HD USB camera with full PTZ controls, including 12x optical zoom, which can automatically frame participants. The kit comes with two UVC80s for exceptional coverage. The camera hub enables a multi-camera deployment for a premium, professional conferencing experience. It supports up to 9 cameras. WPP20 is a plug-and-play USB pod that plugs into a computer or laptop with a one touch button to wirelessly share content via Wi-Fi. MTouch II is an updated 8" tablet with integrated motion sensor and stand with native Microsoft Teams interface. The mini-PC powered by an Intel Core i5 processor has the Microsoft Teams Rooms app preinstalled for out-of-the-box convenience.
Yealink MVC900 II Features:
- Professional video conferencing for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Designed for large to extra large conference rooms
- UVC80 PTZ camera with auto-framing, 12x optical zoom, and 1080p HD video
- Dual cameras enabled with camera hub for premium experience
- Wireless content sharing via two WPP20 presentation pods
- MTouch II touch control for managing meetings
- MCore mini-PC with Intel Core i5 processor
Yealink MVC900 II Video Conferencing System Includes:
- Yealink MTouch II touch panel
- 2 x Yealink UVC80 USB PTZ camera
- 2 x Yealink WPP20 wireless presentation pods
- Yealink MCore II mini-PC
- Yealink Camera-Hub
- Content Sharing:
- Site Connectivity:
- Room Size:
- Large Room
- Zoom Compatible: