Yealink MVC800 Video Conferencing System for Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business
- Phased Out
MVC800 is no longer available for purchase. MVC800 II is the suggested replacement.
Yealink MVC800 is an all-in-one video conferencing system with UVC80 Camera, two VCM34 Wired Microphones, MTouch Tablet, MSpeaker Soundbar, MShare HDMI Adapter, and mini-PC. MVC800 is intended for use in medium to large rooms. MVC800 is certified for both Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business and gives you a native Microsoft experience.
Yealink UVC80 is a PTZ camera for larger conference rooms with 1080p Full HD resolution and 12x optical zoom. Yealink VCM34 is a wired microphone with 20ft pickup in 360°. You get two in the package for total room coverage. MTouch is an HD tablet with 8-inch touchscreen display and Human Motion Sensor for controlling meetings and adjusting the camera. MSpeaker is a soundbar for professional audio that everyone can hear. MShare is a content sharing device that uses HDMI to connect to HD displays. The package also includes a mini-PC with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and Microsoft Teams Rooms pre-installed. The mini-PC has an Intel Core i5 CPU, 128 SSD, and 8GB of RAM.
Yealink MVC800 Features:
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Mini-PC with Intel CPU, 128GB SSD, and Teams app pre-installed
- Yealink UVC80 PTZ Camera for 1080p Full HD video
- Two VCM34 Wired Microphones with 360° 20ft pickup each
- MTouch Tablet to control video conferences
- MSpeaker for full, clear audio in meetings
- MShare for connecting to HD display
Yealink MVC800 Video Conferencing System Includes:
- Cable Management Box
- Yealink MTouch Touch Console
- Yealink MShare Content Sharing Device
- Yealink UVC80 Camera
- 2 x Yealink VCM34 Microphones
- Yealink MSpeaker Soundbar